Elementary School (Grades 3-5)
Forever Learning is committed to advancing written language usage skills for all learners. While our GrammarActive Parts of Speech Series is designed especially for Middle and High School students, our Grammar Games for Active Learning is a wonderful complement to any elementary level grammar program.
Our Games books have been used as a supplement to all core texts in grades 3-5.
GrammarActive Games for Active Learning is a wonderful teacher resource that makes review of grammar concepts fun, engaging, and retainable.
“Absolutely loving it!! One of my teammates and I used the games to go with our (current) Nouns Unit. The kids had a great time with it. Even though it is advertised as a middle school based curriculum, the noun and verb (and many other) activities can be used in the elementary school. We had a blast with it and hope to continue to.
Patricia Carroll, Timber Grove Elementary, Fifth Grade”
Each Grammar Games Resource Book includes the following:
– CD-ROM for easy projection
– Reinforce and Review with classroom games and activities (over 70)
– Games designed for use with up to 40 players.
– Includes all parts of speech, sentence structure, subject-verb agreement, singular and plural usage, clauses, phrases, punctuation and much more.
– Also included are ready to print parts of speech and punctuation flashcard templates.
– Options to use activities as daily mini lessons or as full lessons.